Thread: (Need Players) [e.] Is looking for YOU!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 08:00 AM   #1
Stiffy

Posts Rated Helpful 8 Times
[e.] Is looking for YOU!!!

Hello guys!! We have recently picked up Cynical and AlicE(Welcome Mo fuggas!) and we want to snag just 1 more guy for 5v5/7v7. We're a very very laid back clan who likes to have fun and we all get along great as friends, but we're also serious when it's time to be! As of now with the 2 new members we have 8 total active members but we all have lives so some of us can't make it to every single match! Therefor I would like to grab one more guy so were never short! You WILL play if you showup for warmups/matches and we usually have one practice a week that is usually held either on Sun, Mon, or Tues(whichever everybody can make that week). Could use any classes besides Engi/Demo. The one rule is to let me know when you will not be able to make a practice or match ahead of time(unless something happens and you can't of course =P). We're on a 4-0 win streak and don't plan to stop it anytime soon ! We're also in 2nd place in UGC, and we're joining STA 7v7 this week(if it's still alive?! Is it guys?!) PM me on here or on IRC @ #xtcff and we'll get you in a practice or pickup with us and see whats up! Hope to see YOU soon!

Stiffy
Stiffy is offline   Reply With Quote