BinaryLife
D&A Member
Wiki Team

Gametype: CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Send a message via AIM to BinaryLife
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday5494 View Post
i apologized to the cops afterwords if i was being disrespectful. they said they appriciated it and they seemed pretty alright, they uncuffed me and let me go. but the school found out, somehow. im off the team, offially. i dont know what to do now. my mind is going so fast. they emailed the school saying i was very belligerant, the only thing i did that was that was i apprently screamed get your fuckin hands off of me, but i dont remember saying that at all. i would never say that to a cop.
other people who were there said i did though, so i mustve been pretty drunk

the coach said she almost cried when she found out what happened. since i left out a very big part of the story she said it got worse.

im so fucked. im done with everything
Well, sadly one of the larger effects of mass alcohol intake is memory loss. Couple that with a strong lack of inhibition and you do find yourself being told you did things you don't remember and would never do.

The only advice I could give you at this point is to maintain apologetic ideals. All of the consequences having already fallen and all of the news being distributed there is no motivation behind telling your coach and anyone negatively effected by it that you're sorry. Essentially, right now they know you mean it. While it may not get you back on the team it shows them you're honorable. Most high school students are not honorable, so it distinguishes yourself. Good luck
BinaryLife is offline   Reply With Quote