Thread: Jazzpunk
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 09:59 PM   #1
FDA_Approved
Beta Tester

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 293 Times
Jazzpunk

I won't spoil it here. The game is very short, and more of an experience than a game. So it has very little replay value. It's basicly a first person point and click adventure.

If at any point you're researching this game and it looks interesting to you I'd suggest you stop looking into and just play it. I got about 6.5 minutes into TotalBiscuits WTF is... video, (which is not even a minute into the game.) and based off the intro and that first half minute of gameplay I decided this game would be a part of my life and I stopped watching.

Here's that video, again don't watch too far if you're interested, he spoils some good parts early on.

Now based off what little I did watch, I didn't particularly have the right idea of what this game was like in my head. But I was not dissapointed.

I don't want to try and explain what's so great about the game, it definitely surprised me, so I don't want to spoil it. But seriously just play that game and interact with everything. And smoke weed. Definitely smoke weed.