View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 07:07 AM   #9
VEXEMP

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Thanks again for the help.

Ok i tryed all the codes,And they did'nt work.

when i join the map It shows all 4 teams and i cant join any of them.So theres some conflict.This is what happend to me when i first started with the lua file.
About 100 times before i finnaly got it to work lol.

I tryed tweeking the codes.With no luck, I tryed some of the code from the base.lua file,And was able to join the map.But the respawn set up dosent work.

Im still trying to get the hang of this so bare with me.

I created 2 respawns 1 in the intergation room and 1 in the dungen.
I called the first 1 spawn0 and the other spawn1.
Then i created a trigger_ff_script brush over the ff_info_teamspawn.And called it waypoint.And gave it the output to enable the logic_case Then i added a logic_case entity and added in the first line spawn0.Im not sure if thats how its done.Considdering theres no output settings for ff_info_teamspawn entity.

I havent played k_thegame in years.So i got the bsp and tryed it.I was wrong about the triggers activateing the respawns.Buttons are what activate the new respawns.

Except for the first respawn'When you join the game.That works with some trigger and timmer multi_mannager.In the interigation room.The rest are button triggered.

Any way im standing by if youall can come up with a solution.Im stuck until i can figure this out.

Thanks.
VEXEMP is offline   Reply With Quote