View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 01:22 PM   #202
o_rubberducky

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
wow

Just to think of the first time i saw TFC - Well it was way back in 8th grade haha. In english class. Id always end up reading faster then anyone so id always go back and play on the computers, they have a few games on them, like warcraft and starcraft, and then TFC. So i started playing TFC regular everyday. My favorite class being hw guy at the time, haha. I remember playing on the map bounce. God i use to think i was sooo good.... hahaha. As like a month later, as other kids that saw me play it, wanted to try it out, and it was only on that computer, in the corner, in the back of the room, we would fight over it. Yes. I remember one certian fight, it was with Bryce Babson. I think i was sitting in the chair and he kept begging me, "its my turn, you have been on it all class!!" and shit like that. So then he pushed my head into the moniter, and we ended up fighting haha. So now thats been like 6 years ago, and ive played it every since. Been it lots of loving and good clans.

The main and probably only reason that im still here. Is yes, the community. (and the fact that i suck at every other computer first person shooter game ever made)

Peace out guys, much love to the FF admins and makers.

Ducky
o_rubberducky is offline   Reply With Quote