View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 05:29 AM   #55
eomoyaff
The Crowbar Commander
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Anything.
Gametype: CTF/CP (AvD needs fixing)
Posts Rated Helpful 28 Times
I'm actually still playing brink practically everyday. I've maxed my Op and almost have my Medic maxed.

As far as the Smart System goes. If you play a skinny character, you can do all sorts of crazy shit. The other day I jumped up a small alley-way like area, one jump on one side, and jumped to the other, and dropped down behind an enemy and stabbed him. Probably the coolest thing I've done so far. But if you play with people you know ( I play with Jay) the game is a pure blast from start to finish. I think the problem with people is that they hyped the game up too much without considering that Brink was going to come to the public in a vanilla stage. They did some testing obviously within the company, and a few closed beta's, and as people say things negatively about they game, they find those issues and work them out. I mean they have the Stat system page now, which I love. Check it out:

My Stats Page.

And if you look on the main battle page (below), you'll see the "world" map for the game. They have a lot more maps they are working on. And if you scroll down from there you'll even see that they are about to release a huge clan patch to make leagues and tournaments worth something.

Brink's Battle Map

So really, I think that if you guys just keep checking up on it, it's going to get better and better. I'm still inticipating the future content.

And don't forget that they just released some content free, with 2 new maps, some new weapon attachments, some new abilities, and appearances. They're doing a good job I think, really!

Also, I'm going to actually start a clan because I get a lot of compliments from players about how well I do during matches. So if anyone still plays, and is interested when the clan content releases, hit me up. I'm currently putting together all the necessary essentials to make the clan a good one (server, IRC, Ventrillo, Webpage.)

Sorry for the long post, Just putting in my 2 dollars ;P
eomoyaff is offline   Reply With Quote