View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 10:39 AM   #6
Lt Llama

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyRoNiC
Really? I didn't think anybody even played it...cause TFC seemed pretty much dead at the time(at least for me, everything with a decent ping either had full bots or ran 2fort 24/7). Wish I knew cause I would of loved to actually play my own map with other people, rofl.
nyroball is in the startupline of the server @ 85.114.140.42:1338.
Euro server so you might have a bad ping, around 160-180ish.
And it has been played a lot. Probably one of the most played and popular maps. I have a maprank system running and your map has had 1199 votes
where 687 voted GOOD, 303 OKAY and 209 BAD. That puts it on first place with most votes. On second place stealth_exe_v2 with 642 votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyRoNiC
Anyway, if you noticed any issues gameplay wise let me know now cause its basically the same :P
The upper levels are rarelly used except for snipers. But it seems what people enjoy is just the heavy battling inside the bases. Everything else is more or less transportation areas. If you want to make it more intense then make the yard smaller. It's the ultimate spamjoy map, maybe add some barrels to make the spamjoy even bigger. Pushing barrels to your base door and shoot them when enemy enters maybe?
Lt Llama is offline   Reply With Quote