NeoNL
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier, Medic
Gametype: AvD
Affiliations: +M|M+ -RS
Posts Rated Helpful 170 Times
Bing I'm the person you're looking for.

Honestly switches are all personal preference. Blues are light enough where it wouldn't make such a big deal on activating keys compared to say blacks/whites/greens along with the bump. I had blacks for close to two years and just bought a Vortex Poker II with reds and my god, its 100x better. Reds are a bit lighter than blues but don't produce the click since it's linear.

As I said it is all personal preference, if you want tactile feedback and want lighter switches go blue or brown. Otherwise I highly suggest reds.

That said, I'm a bit unfamiliar with the qpad mx-80 but looking around I've found good reviews for it. I'm actually surprised qpad makes a mechanical keyboard. What is really nice about that is they sell the various keyboard layouts for different locations.

I'm curious, what are you looking for in a keyboard? Back lighting, macro keys, etc. I could help find one that I know a bit better

OH also, if you can try and find keyboards that default come with PBT keycaps. ABS are garbage and shine/rub off after a few weeks of play.

Pic of my Poker II

Last edited by NeonLight; 09-23-2013 at 03:14 PM.
NeonLight is offline   Reply With Quote