Thread: (Released) ff_ksour_PAYLOAD
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 05:10 AM   #9
[TALOS]Smoke

Class/Position: Demo Defense
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: [TALOS]
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
I love the idea, and I played the beta a few weeks ago... however may I make one suggestion?
I think it might fit a bit better with FF if the payload was more hi-tech I guess what I'm trying to say is that a trainlike thing might be construed as a ripoff of TF2, where as... if say... I dunno... futuristic and hovered, maybe less on tracks and more of a electron path or similar?
Not to mention, I hate to see it just cut into an existing map, now don't get me wrong! I appreciate all the work and effort that you put into this, and am ABSOLUTELY NOT knocking any of it. I just think we need to separate as much as we can from TF2 so as not to lead to new players into thinking FF is just a rip off of TF2.
I'd be more than happy to design a map that is solely purposed for payload (as soon as hammer is fixed or someone is willing to take the vmfs from some of the maps I have been fooling around with and finish them. Most of which need not much more than optimizing)
No hate intended Dr. Satan, I love the concept... Now if only we could also get a mVm or bots even.
[TALOS]Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote