Banned

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: AVD
Affiliations: TALOS
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy View Post
It's all Bridget has.
I presented my argument in a civil manner multiple times despite your condescending attitude. So, really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy
If you don't see that now you surely will when you stop suckling the tit of your mommy and daddy and actually get a job.
Quote:
Come on Bridget, how long is it going to take you to come up with a lie to dig yourself out of this hole? You could just admit your wrong and move on... cause that's what it looks like you're doing....
Quote:
Let's not lose track of where the real conversation is... the one where Bridget's losing horribly and doing what he always does, running away. Come on kiddo, nut up, don't shut up!
Quote:
Reap you're in the dark about how Bridget has acted and attacked our clan environment for the last 6 years, one that you have gained the benefits from and enjoyed for those 6 years. These forums are not that environment and I treat Bridget with as much respect as he treats me. He deserves none.
Apparently, I've been around for 6 years attacking OT.

The only 'jab' I made was after these above-mentioned posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridget
Of course, Scuzzy seems to have some problems as he missed that point the first five or so times I said it.
Get your facts straight.
Bridget is offline   Reply With Quote