View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 04:52 PM   #10
biohaZ

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9u-9u-9u View Post
i always like these because of the ask and anything

what is your opinion of the jump gun? I have not played the new FF updates. I think i'll pass for now

did you enjoy pubbing in tfc or didn't do that kind of thing? Wasn't really my thing I would rather 2v2 or pug. Odin's Graveyard and Phat Farm was fun though

did you used to shoot your own snipers off the bments? yes

did you used to throw nail grens into the bments ceiling on 2fort on your way in? yes

did you get banned on the [DAD] server and your geriatric vengeance carried over to o-t or are you on good terms? I think i was banned

do you use conditioner. do you wash your hair head down or facing away from the spout. do you wrap a towel around your head like women do? I use conditioner at about a 1:2 ratio of shampoo. i take it to the face. no

do you believe everything in the bible or only some of it. do you think jesus healed the sick. jesus is my dude.

do you wish hitler had won? I do not.

have you ever fallen for a hoax like when people on forums say they time traveled from the future to pick up a piece of equipment? yes

what portion of work/social life/personal life do you think a person should have. do you think it should be all 1/3rd? Moderation is key

do you like urban blight? racist

did you ever use goofy models in tfc like that one for the rpg where you'd throw the rocket? I had some custom models, but my game looked close to default. I used quake rpg.

what did you think of steam when they kicked us off WON? I miss WON chatrooms. Steam was a clusterfuck when it first started.

have you ever been called faggot over microphone? Yes

do you like to do skill maps or did you in tfc? Ya I played them when I was bored.

did you used to play quake or doom? Yes

did you cry when kurt cobain died? Yes <heartshapebox3

what about when soundgarden broke up? no, but dat Savage Garden tho- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQnAxOQxQIU

do you value friendships more made during careless youth or ones as an adult created around a common interest? I treat all parties equal.

have you ever made a death threat to a co worker? or if you are retired, disabled, or homeless, to the social services office? No comment

do you believe in writing in the margins of books or is that sinful? I write where I please

when you switched from 56k to cable did you like it or do you still use 56k? I had badass dialup and pinged around 150-170 sometimes. I don't miss it

do you have any advice for children with disabilities? nope

why don't you ever donate to a cure for fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, or lymphoma? im selfish

if you were president who would you pardon? #blacklivesmatter

have you ever gotten tired of hauling work products and threw them out instead? Yes

Last edited by biohaZ; 07-30-2016 at 04:53 PM.
biohaZ is offline   Reply With Quote