D&A Member
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Demo/Medic
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: [TALOS] [SR]
Posts Rated Helpful 11 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
I piss him off all the time, and I have never been banned by him.
What's your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
Also, just because the channel says #ff.pickup doesn't mean that has to be the only Pick Up Channel, go make ff.gather and start your own.
Doesn't the game need to be semi-popular to have a gather channel? Since, after all, they provide the servers? Getting a gather channel is unnecessary, I could just start my own channel and tell people to go there, get a server, etc. Either way, I can't do that 'till I fix my comp or just build a new one.

[quote=CHURCHMOUTH;477471]the reason genghis tron and bridget were banned from ff pickup channel is because its plain to see that they have no interest in playing in pickups however they want to troll our channel as they troll this forum.

Man, that is rich. I've never 'trolled' ff.pickup EVER. Every time I've talked in ff.pickup, was a serious discussion, and 99% of the time, I only talked to people I was friends with. I said 'u mad', to you, because that was after you passive-aggressively took a swipe at me, completely unprovoked. That's not trolling. You initiated the whole event. You want me to just sit back and don't do anything after you act like a cry baby? Right, I replied with 'u mad', you got even madder (over the internet, lol) and then you banned me. Maturity. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen, bro.

You banned us because you're an angry individual (You even said in ff.pickup the night before you banned me that Bridget mad you 'so mad') who had power, and abused it. It's as simple as that. The last time you banned me was when I was talking to zE about pak rat, and then you quipped a couple minutes later calling me a faggot, etc. So not only are you lying about me 'trolling' the pickup channel, you're a hypocrite. GJ Bro. Every time something comes out of your keyboard, it just makes you look even worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHURCHMOUTH View Post
I have the power to stop them from being in our channel and i did.
Like I said, traditionally, people in power in the FF community have a high propensity to abuse their power. You are a shining example, sir. You have no empirical basis to ban me or Bridget from the pickup channel, you just banned us because you can't contain your anger. Stop trying to project your insecurities on me and Bridget. You're the one with the problem, not us. The amount of trolling and petty drama that goes on in the pickup channel is pretty much non-stop. Every day there's arguments and people 'trolling' each other, yet, you're on good terms with them, so they're not banned. Me and Bridget don't play pickups, but idle in the channel, you perceive (Flawed perception =/= Reality) that we're trolling you, and you ban us.

Lol. The cancer that is killing FF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHURCHMOUTH View Post
IMO the ff forums need to give you both a 6 month ban so you can stop the nonsense in these forums. (bad mouthing FF. bad mouthing players like myself for no reason)