View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 05:43 PM   #13
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teh_rape View Post
That seems like a high number for a sniper, to me anyway. Either the kid plays WAY too much or it's an aimbot. Sadly, you'll never know until you catch him. Use a different name and go in the server to try to catch him red handed, other than that it's your word vs his.. and of course he will deny it even if he is using one.
A person PMed me and asked me what map it was, it was ff_aardvark. They also asked me to add in this players deaths. Not only was he able to rack up these kills but he also died 35 times in those 44 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox
...either he has something to hide, or you are very, very unlucky. Maybe you could tell the regulars to spec/record a demo of him playing - maybe this way he won't leave?
We've asked the guys that said his lazer moved way to fast and accurate to make some demos the next time he's in the server. ScuzTools has a "On Connect Note" for this player now, so even if they change his name they'll know who to watch for.

I didn't even think about looking at his number of deaths... makes even more less likely from my point of view.

Scuzzy