View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 06:23 PM   #32
o_cruor

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
The trailer is also in your steam "half-life 2 episode one\episodic\media" folder.

**SPOILERS IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN NOR PLAN TO SEE THE TRAILER**

I don't know, I'm still uncertain as to if you play Gordon or not. Too me it seems like she's hanging there pretty much by herself, seemingly on a traintrack bridge after the train they were on crashed from the citadel explosion. Gordon might be temporarily unconncious unable to hear her. She utters his name in a questioning manor as if she doesn't know if he's there or not. Then she tries to grab the edge and most likely falls given the following scene.

The Vortigaunts somehow plan to preserve Alyx meaning she will somehow be "resurrected" in HL3 probably by them.

I'd say it's more likely you play as Gordon in Ep. 2 but I wouldn't be surprised if they follow another character and then pick up Gordon in Ep. 3 again.

*EDIT*

I think it's pretty certain we'll all be spooked at least once by these mini-stalkers. Those eyes of their's sure look like they're capable of some kind of energy weaponry. To bad they included that surprise attack in the trailer were one jumps down right infront of you at the mine opening. That ruins the surprise now as he will be expected.
o_cruor is offline   Reply With Quote