Ihmhi
[AE] 0112 Ihmhi *SJB
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: A little bit o' everythin'
Gametype: Also a little bit o' everythin'
Affiliations: [AE] Asseater, *SJB Straight Jacket Brigade
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Send a message via AIM to Ihmhi Send a message via MSN to Ihmhi Send a message via Yahoo to Ihmhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by schtoofa
The beta folks can upload whatever shots they want to a private area. Then we (on dev side) go through them and do the trivial stuff like add the branding stamp, make the proper size thumbnails, upload to the FF web host, take advantage and filter out some (like the pink and black checkerboard crap!), etc.

The testers play beta FF and seem happy to take screenshots, so we might as well capture more of what they see and give you guys pictures to show state-of-the-mod. The testers run at diff resolutions, have diff hardware configs, etc. so you'll see variation amongst the quality of pics, too.
This is exactly the sort of P.R. stuff I was talking about. Now all it takes is someone to review the stuff the beta testers did and it can be uploaded on a more regular basis.

I would like to add a suggestion for beta testers to submit video (recorded with FRAPS, demos converted to video, etc.) that can be used towards a video media release.

I still think you need a dedicated P.R. man though.

Select the pistol, and then, select your horse.
Ihmhi is offline   Reply With Quote