View Single Post
Old 03-16-2005, 05:23 AM   #9
o_osiris

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I looked around a bit on Warpath but decided against it due to the fact that Im not quite as skilled at making rocky walls as I wish I was (look at the screenshots from the map Uno). Im going with an underground, bunker to bunker style map.
Visual Style: Clean
Gametype: Modified Rock2

Capturing the "flag" will result in a light's out for the enemy team... literally, regular lighting in their base will be shut down leaving total darkness for approx 5 seconds before emergency lighting (dark red) kicks in and the main doors seal the base down, no one in, no one out. As in rock2, a gas will be released killing anyone not in a safe-room, of which there will only be two, maybe 3 per base (Screw the god-mode suits I say!) After all is said and done, the doors open up and the regular lighting comes on. Depending on how it all comes together, Im also thinking of adding a few combine monitors into the capture room that will be activated during this whole sequence to view camera's located in the enemy base and watch it all go down. Almost like sitting back and cracking open a nice cold beer to watch a nuke go off on the country you're at war with

No pictures as of yet, (Im not a fan of out-of-game preview shots, and I need to sort out a few compiling errors before I can test-run it.)
o_osiris is offline   Reply With Quote