View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 04:51 AM   #14
o_etzell

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
1) The Columbine kids (Further regarded as Klebold and Harris) weren't gay.
2) Klebold and Harris didn't want it to be a school shooting. They wanted it to be a major terrorist event. The first wave was the shooting. They were to kill themselves afterwards, which they did. Following this, some of the people fleeing were to get into their cars to leave, and get blown up by bombs in the parking lot (that never went off.) The final wave was to take out rescue crews trying to help the wounded out of the school, using the bombs that were planted in the cafeteria, which also didn't go off. These three waves were supposed to take out hundreds of people. I did my homework.
3) The two had a long history of violence, and threatening their classmates with death. It wasn't a "OK THAT IS IT! THEY MADE FUN OF US FOR THE LAST TIME! TOMORROW THEY DIE!" type of thing. This was planned out EXTENSIVELY.
4) Those guys weren't innocent children who couldn't take it anymore. Quite frankly, they were assholes, as can be determined from the previous chunk of my post.
5) Mr. Weise planned his murders as well. He was a member of several Neo-Nazi sites, and believed in the teachings of Hitler vehemently. It, also, wasn't a "they've pushed me too far, now they die" thing. It was a "now they die" thing.
6) If you look at his flash animation, you'll see that he had no problems with what he did, especially because he followed almost all of it, minus the cop car-grenade part.
7) Reservations aren't farmhouses with barbed wire fences keeping the residents in. They're very similar to regular towns, it's just that they are government lands given specifically to Native Americans. Also, there were MANY Native Americans around him, it wasn't as if he was the lone minority in a sea full of white people.

In conclusion, the three people mentioned in my post were sick, sick people. They had psychological problems stemming much deeper than teasing. There is NEVER a reason or justification for murder. NEVER.

~End Rant~
o_etzell is offline   Reply With Quote