Slayer of humans
D&A Member

Class/Position: I'm an Offensive Defensive person
Gametype: Fortress Forever
Affiliations: I'm a merc, only thing that talks is money
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Buckshot Moose View Post
No, but you will apparently get banned for pointing out that they changed settings on their server and disagreeing with the changes. Lol. You can't have purity without having the base game. This goes for the O-T server too.
Bullcrap, OT people will not ban you for pointing out those change.

If you are really rude and break their rules (which there are not many, mainly no swearing, no racist crap, no cheating) then you will get banned, but as many have said many times which people here seem to ignore, only after MANY warnings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHURCHMOUTH View Post
I understand how OT included NEO FF in their server title, but come on. you can't turn the only server (hypothetically) into a NEO FF server. People haven't even learned the original game let alone some funky NEO FF SHIT (hypothetical shit). Squeek please put a stop to these blasphemous atrocities.
OT didn't add in a bunch of stuff that made the game play totally different then how it ever was. All OT did was put the nail grenade back in instead of the laser grenade, put back the gas grenade and swapped out the slow grenade for the mirv again.

They didn't raise any of the damages, they didn't make the jump pads go father, they just put some of the things back to how they were in a previous patch. They kept the heavy air blast or what ever you want to call it. They kept the jump pads just the way they were in the patch.

Talos from my understanding is the only server that changed the values of what certain things do to make them do far more damage, or throw people father.

This is one of the biggest problems with the community, some of the more vocal individuals make accusations against servers they don't like, and the devs of this forum, who know those accusations are 100% WRONG don't do anything about it. You guys need to actually do something and do it fast when it comes to crap accusations like the 2 I quoted here.
Gwarsbane is offline   Reply With Quote