View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 02:32 PM   #23
Features-
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier / Medic
Gametype: Capture the Flag
Affiliations: has left the game
Posts Rated Helpful 10 Times
People complain about the community so much.. yet do the same things themselves. It happens in all communities whether you like it or not. Cheaters, trolls, hardcore competitive players, ignorant asshole(me/chef), etc etc. You let people get to you it is your own fault. I've played TF2 pickups where I get bitched at for not knowing certain things yet people knew I was new. Played PvP in wow and got bitched at reamed etc etc by 10 year olds. Any fucking competitive game that is online is going to have assholes get over yourselves. It just seems like there is more trolls/assholes in this community because this game was never marketed and never had a big community to begin with.

I would like any of you guys who played TFC and compare the communities. All TFC except for the pubs were raging elitist who posted on forums about 'flame wars' to spark competitive play. If you were on thecatacombs at any time you know this. If you don't want social interaction in a game go play with some NPC's and they might not be assholes towards you.

edit: I'm not excusing the fact that people do it. I'm one of those people, and I get A.D.D. in pickups and barely try.. and have been banned multiple times, but I have gotten more players to play in pickups than making them ragequit

Last edited by Features-; 01-07-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Features- is offline   Reply With Quote