D&A Member

Class/Position: I'm an Offensive Defensive person
Gametype: Fortress Forever
Affiliations: I'm a merc, only thing that talks is money
Posts Rated Helpful 3 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragdoll View Post
1. Reintroduce infection spreading and killing by either:
A. Make it so that any health gain at all, from any source, whether from a backpack, medic, or healthkit, eliminates an infection. Only a heal from a medic, however, grants immunity.
or B. Make friendly respawn turrets target infected players.

2. Nerf the sniper by either:
A. Adding a scope overlay while the sniper is zoomed in, and making the rifle less accurate while zoomed out.
or B. Doubling the amount of time necessary between shots.

There. It's fixed.
Flameshield on.
1. Its something I have wanted, but there are sooo many problems with it. What you suggest would pretty much make infecting people useless totally even if it does spread.

Just keep it like its/was where you could pick up health and live, but it would not cure you, the only cure would still have to come from the medic.

I also think that it should take 2 to 3 seconds of being near someone to pass the infection.

And once near the entrance of a spawn zone, and side the infection would not spread. This would help keep problem players from just standing in the spawn or just outside the spawn door from infecting their own team.

2. No I don't like those ideas, but I do like this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
You know, I wouldn't mind a modification(nerf?) to the Sniper like what Binary suggests. Taking the shot could "recoil" the rifle, making you re-aim. The higher the charge, the higher the recoil. It wouldn't destroy "speed sniping"(shooting without a charged shot), but a fully charged shot would require you to re-aquire your target. Definitely a good idea. I would guess this would take minimal coding(though I could be wrong), and be fairly easy to implement.

Thoughts?
Thats a sniper idea I could get behind.
Gwarsbane is offline   Reply With Quote