Old 01-28-2011, 12:47 PM   #10
raum
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Gametype: CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moosh View Post
yfni runs the euro pickup scene, not the dev team. He's responsible for the admin crew and you should be directing your problems to him.
why exactly is yfni running it? paying for things? running the bot? i dont exactly know why

ive heard that us got theirselves a new pickup channel.

im asking coz that might be necessary for eu as well, if the reasons to that question are lame enough. that might even save the pickup scene a little bit. ive been told that this would be a solution for dmcs to comeback by themselves, admin crew (especially headadmin) is the only thing that keeps them away from this game. they still like the game. can u imagine what would be the impact when 6 to 8 very active people keeping themselves away from a game like this(such tiny community)? plus, 2 of them are STILL in the most active admins list ffs!

i honestly need u all to know that ive never had anything personal against or for those ive mentioned in any of my posts, including dmcs who are from same nation with me, or the admins...

(consider these: ive never been in their clan which is formed by %90 same nation members and there are none of that nations(turk) players in any other clans except me and never been. plus, ive been in the same team with yfni)

i believe a pickup community desperately needs mature and decent admins to get keep things proper and fair, which is prolly something we done have at this moment.

yes, i might be doing wrong by putting this topic in beta forums but i am trying to avoid the possible rage when putting this on public forums tbh.

man im sure 10 year old tfc must still have better adminbase in their pickup channel.. otherwise it wouldnt have been lasted this long and no, ive not played it for like 2-3 years.

Last edited by raum; 01-28-2011 at 12:54 PM.