View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 05:49 PM   #11

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homie in reboks' View Post
Counter-productive to FF, and something that doesn't interest me. To each their own, though.
How is this counter-productive to Fortress Forever? I'm confused about that.

Also, why was the thread ported here? Did you not read the top of the thread on Facepunch IAmANoob?:

EDIT: Seems this thread was posted back in February, before I added the warning about copying/pasting the thread over to other sites.

Quote:
NOTE: Before copying and pasting the contents of this post over to another website, please contact Danielmm8888 or UserNotFound before doing so and ask permission. This thread has already been ported over to teamfortress.tv (which went horribly) and to GameBanana (went much better, but it was deleted by request anyway) without permission. Let's keep that to a minimum.
May as well answer some questions though. No grenades yet to my knowledge but we do plan on adding them in.

As for why the "m" bind doesn't work, there's a bindtoggle command you need to run in the console. Can't quite remember what the command is though.

There is bunny hopping and even convars to control it. Most custom convars we add begin with "tf2c_". Bunny hopping isn't fun in my mind because nobody likes auto-bhopping Heavies running around crit-punching people. Shit's annoying. Regardless, there's still a large # of people in the TF2C community who love bhopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesVanDoren View Post
Is the game not broken for anyone else? It's completely broken for me. I can't switch weapons with M and it won't let me join any public servers
Install the client, then install patch 1.8.0, then install the latest patch (1.8.3.1 or something). It should let you join servers provided the servers are up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI_ View Post
I remember years back there was a different tf2c mod that did have bhop as well as concs. Is this a completely different project or is it just completely redone?
That was a different project, done via SourceMod plugins. It had limitations to my recollection, and has since died off completely.

Last edited by 404; 03-28-2015 at 06:05 PM.
404 is offline   Reply With Quote