Old 01-30-2011, 03:19 AM   #70
unbankthx
Banned
D&A Member

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GambiT View Post
if all of you weren't so hell bent on ragging OT maybe they would'nt feel the need to defend themselves?
I never attacked them, don't include me in on the OT vs. everyone else shitslinging contest. I'm merely highly skeptical of a claim made by a member of OT, and called him on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GambiT View Post
me personally, i think it is YOU and all the other cry baby bitches on here that are draggin this game down. wah wah you got banned, learn to abey the fucking rules or get over it.
Yet again you're lumping me in a group I don't belong to. I'm banned from OT, and I happily accept my ban. There are other servers where I have a much better time, and I don't regret for a single nanosecond being banned from OT.

I respect OT for being their own individuals and handling their own matters how they see fit. I disagree with them, but I respect them for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drizzle View Post
where was that said? Maybe if you stare at post 37 long enough you can read what it actually says.
I think you mean post 27? Here it is, for reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarsbane View Post
There goes people bashing OT again because they have rules that they enforce so that THEY and others that like those rules can enjoy themselves.

And ohhhhhh 3% of the peoples that have played on their servers are banned, Oh no the world is ending.... Course that is over what 6 or 7 different servers, from when ever the first OT servers were first brought on line at least 5 to 6 years or more ago. (I'm sure its longer then 6, i just can't remember).
Maybe I slightly took what was said out of context (I'm far from perfect), but it's pretty clear what Gwarsbane is implying.
unbankthx is offline   Reply With Quote