Old 08-27-2009, 01:58 AM   #20
Epidemic
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Engineer (D and O)
Gametype: CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey View Post
The game it's self is not confusing, you are in a CTF Map, all of the official maps have loading screens that tell ya what to do. What confuses people is the tricks, which is optional in pubs. Status Icons are in the game, which tell you, the flag is here. And even if you didn't know what it was you'd go and try and get there to see what it was. I know this may come off as being a douche bag, but if you can't figure out on your own, then I am sorry go play a game that does allow retarded to rule over everything, AKA WoW.

[SKIP IF YA DON"T WANT TO HEAR A LONG RANT]
Problem with gamers nowadays are that they expect that EVERYTHING should be able to done by EVERYBODY regardless of skill. I'll give an example on what I mean:
I use to play wow, was on a huge server in a top guild, was one of the first to clear MC on the server, WITH 40 people.(I'd go back to my UBRS Raid days, but no thank you) Then BC came out, oh no more 40 Mans! Why? Because people cried because they couldn't do what others put so much time into. Then Wrath came out, they cried because only 11% of the world killed Illidan, (Which I was one of those 11%), then wrath got nerfed in the raiding field, it's now a joke. Hopefully ya see where I am going with this.

We could also look at Halo,i am not a halo player but I understand the game. Halo doesn't have alot of the fancy stuff FF has in terms of skills, but yet it does good. Why? It's backed by a HUGE company with millions to through into advertisement.

The first TFC game I ever played was to sub in for my friend in a PUG, i had no clue what I was doing and got completely OWNED, few games later I understand what was going on and kept playing. I didn't stop playing because I was confused, i kept playing to figure stuff out.

This was oh.. what? 9 fucking years ago? Players today EXPECT to be able to join a game and be able to do everything, and have every little thing handed to em.I repeated my self, zomg
----------------------------

Yell at Squeek for the training, if he still is in control of mapping it. That in it's self takes a massive amount of time and is in no means a small feat, as Squeek has a Person life(LAWL HAHAHA) and other jobs in the team.

I still don't understand how this game is confusing, I can conc, am I the best, no Janick rape's my white ass, but can I pull off some nice ones? Yes. Can i do a max railgun bounce and completely own Squeek, OF COURSE BITCH! railgun_bounce : 100000! CTF? What's confusing about that. AvD, same thing. Follow people see what they do.

I must be a fucking genius if I understand the concepts of a CTF Game

I'm done, i need a fucking beer, SATAN GET ME A HOOKER!

OH, FF NEEDS BETTER ADVERTISEMENT SYSTEM
<3
Epidemic is offline   Reply With Quote