View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 02:51 AM   #83
YomMamasHouse

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoc
Wow...just wow. Can you not see the post to which he was responding? Do you perhaps have either myself or Silver Fox on ignore?
No neither of you are on ignore I can assure you. Let's break down my response according to what he said to clarify.

Quote:
I'm just tired of bigots who have no idea what they're talking about going on about how homosexuality is wrong and should be banned. Sure it's not natural. And since marriage is supposed to be a Christian thing, why is there still interracial marriage? Why aren't we still raiding camps and towns and forcing the women into marriage? That's what God demanded.
The first bold is where marriage being
Quote:
Originally Posted by zSilver_Fox
A Christian thing
came into play, which is what made me mention marriage existing outside of Christian beliefs in my response.

The second is where Christians were seemingly against interracial marriages, which is something I pointed out as being false, as you did yourself, along with Scuzzy, making me all the more confused as to why you can't comprehend the thinking behind my post.

The point of that post was to tell Fox that he is starting to just insult Christian views and make rather silly statements as you can see in the first part of the quote I put in this response, instead of making good effective points. I take your side saying Christianity has no thing against interracial marriages and you insult me with condescending remarks Innoc.

Last edited by YomMamasHouse; 09-03-2007 at 03:02 AM.
YomMamasHouse is offline   Reply With Quote