View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 07:22 PM   #62
o_vertical

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I started TFC way back when, been playing since it was on the HL engine. (Not when it was FIRST released, but not to long after that) TFC has always been my favorite HL mod, and I couldn't wait to get home every day from school to play it, I'd play for hours and hours and hours, and couldn't see how it would ever get boring or i'd ever stop. My friend introduced me to the game and I went over to his house to check it out, I was amazed! to say the least. Within a few days I had it, and played on the same server he'd been playing on (Keegs TF Server which is still up btw @ www.keegs.com) I played at that one server mainly up until I stopped playing tfc toward the end of last summer last year. During my days at Keegs, I met many great online friends most of Which where from PoW (Penguins of War) which disbanned a few months after I began playing, I also knew many of the uZ. UberZone guys, though I knew eltranced the best (uZ. eL) I'm sure at least someone in this forum has heard of him/them it was great fun to play with him he got so addicted to the game and became so good at it, that he finally had to stop playing about 2 years ago. (I've still talked with him a bit via aim since then, though not lately). After PoW disbanned, me and my friend remained clanless for a period of time, (now I can't remember which came first) but I think my friend joined a new clan called F3 (Function Three) which was mainly all of the "Old School" keeg's tf players the best of the best on the server. They where a pretty good clan and lasted a good while. After F3 finally ended, I started a clan called Ao- (Allied Opposition) with a few of the old F3 members (the best of the best from F3 for the most part imo) as well as my friend (F3. ReAp / ReApEr) for some reason, the clan didn't last long, but the games we did play where undefeated 3-0 :P somewhere during this same amount of time, (again, I can't remember) was BoS (Balls Of Steel) which I know existed at the same time as F3 because alot of the members had trouble with eachother at first... however, BoS outlasted F3 by far (Which some members of F3 never believed would happen) I was in BoS well, I guess I still am in BoS... sorta... lol? they merged with the MDO (Modern Day Outlaws) to form SO (Steel Outlaws) [which occured just at the end of last year] I believe they still play matches with UGC 7v7 though I havn't really kept up to date. I am so busy with school and work these days its very hard to stay on a clan schedule. After I became inactive with BoS, I started www.hlevolve.com approx 2 years ago this month. Which took up whatever remaining free-time I had. I've been doing this in my spare time since. I work on it usually once per day at least. When FF is released, I will be out of college (if I don't decide to go back for my BACH in Computer Science which I might do... but I think I'll wait a year or two) which will leave me with alot more free time to play so I'm really looking forward to playing with you guys
o_vertical is offline   Reply With Quote