Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biohaZ View Post
I think you need to just start preseason now, just so clans feel like there getting somewhere, and make up schedules/rules throughout preseason and we can all vote on it or something. Ive heard rumors about 2 divisions? IMO not a very good idea at all, theres not enough clans for that right now. i think OGL/STA style is the best! that is all!
that's not a rumor, it's posted on the front page...and we have plenty of clans, there are currently 15 clans signed up. That's more that enough to run 2 divisions off of. Especially when you take into consideration the skill gap. Which plays to this:

Quote:
Look what happend to the last seasons of UGC though? .. lets say a top tier clan faces a lower tier clan... do you thin they want to play 4 rounds of that bullshit? Its gonna be like beating a dead horse over and over again... lol .. i dont know, its just my opinion maybe others dont agree.
With 2 divisions, that won't happen. And either way, if we went back to the old way of doing things, it would still be an hour of getting hammered! NOTHING HAS CHANGED except that the timelimit per round dropped from 30min-15min to allot for the team switch. There isn't even going to be a break set in the rules, it's the 3min pre-match between rounds with a 10min break between matches to allow for everyone to switch servers.
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote