View Single Post
Old 01-24-2005, 08:24 PM   #21
o_silver

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
1 christmas (98 i think) my mom bought me hl and it was awesome i thought. beat that and then we got the internet. i figured hey i can play this bad mofo online! awesome! click on multiplayer and notice tfc sitttin there. i was intrigued so i tried it out. love at first sight. played for a couple of months just surfin around all the servers and eventually started frequenting girlpower. that was where i met scrappy and a bunch of other people and we formed da llamurs (llamur). after that i played with them a few months and then i happened to join a low g server, mikeys playhouse. i was like wow this is freakin awesome. i left the lamurs and along with mikey, cath, siddhartha, and a few others, formed the sunflowers of death [s0d]. back in those days low g was more that 3 servers and had a couple clans, so there was alot of cool people and alot of fun to be had. ended up gettin kicked from the clan after mikey went on a power trip and booted over half the clan.

was clanless for awile then, and frequented frenchy's low g pit(no hw/sniper). had a brief stint in V2.0 before realizing i liked low g better. couple other clans i joined but they all disbained quickly after forming. then 1 day i saw someone i knew with the s0d clan tag on and asked what was up. story short the clan rebelled against mikey and was now its own thing with its own servers and stuff so i rejoined.

left a couple years latter, not sur y, boredom i guess. opened up my own server (low g silver server) and joined the low g clan -=TnD=- (thrust-n-deep). i remain with them as 1 of the leaders to this day though my server is currently down due to lack of interest and the iminent death of the clan if more life is not breathed into tfc. s0d however is still goin strong as is frenchy's, wich is good cuz it means there r still low g players out there.
o_silver is offline   Reply With Quote