Matt
Offical Pain In Your Ass.

Class/Position: D-Soilder O-Scout
Gametype: The fun kind
Affiliations: Or. FYC
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via AIM to Matt
Okay since I am Not involved

I feel I can talk from a different prospective. I fear only now i will be dragged into it. But my lag of caring is not stopping my big mouth from talking. First off things need to be done. Mabey
  • A public Trial where you present proof against Stryder
  • Actual evidence against Stryder, not this bull "Well he logged in 30 seconds after"
    \
Banning him from the FYC forums and the :eO: server is obviously nothing i can change due to the fact that It is not my server and I have no control over the forums. But some things I can do is point out that the accused, Stryder, has been nothing but a friendly player, someone who introduced new players to the game, and the creator of FUCK YO COUCH, not FYC ugc 5v5 not fun bullshit. He was making this game fun for me, and others. Now you ban him from the Forums he practically created? He's banned from one of the popular servers, if not the most, all on nothing but a non-official statement (By 50bmg) that proves NOTHING at all. Exactly what Stryder said. Present the demo's the logs, and all of that good stuff that would prove that your not just blaming Stryder on a hunch.

Personal if I was new to this game and heard of this shit, I would drop this game and the drama before I was pulled into it. Why ban someone who is attracting more players who come here for fun. All the new players I've seen have been those TF2 lovers. You know the one's "TF2 is better, this game sucks, yada yada yada." We need actual new players who are here for fun, not to bitch about how another game/mod is better. and i cant get this point across enough, but you are all idiots for banning one of the most fun people on this game.

What ever, I'm not done I just have to go to my Aunts funeral, Fuck you for banning Stryder and I swear if nothing gets changed I will boycott e0 and the new fyc and I'll be sure to get people to follow me.
Matt is offline   Reply With Quote