Old 09-11-2007, 06:13 PM   #1180
Desyphur
OHH! OHHH NOOO!
Wiki Team
Beta Tester

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeN_HellspawN
with your very large or to be correct "obese" vocabulary. I dont know or how you came up with your assertion or "wuss"? I would probally recommend that you learn better ways in order to be more articulate. I dont really give a shit about the spelling but these lame attempts to knock us down have yet to put a dent in our armor. Time it will take in order for you to be just as damaging through conventional speech as compared to physical force. I do leave you with this parting note. Sometime in the next few weeks I will see you on a server (if you have the balls to use the same alias) and I will teach you a life lesson on losing you will never forget.

May the Yellow Gods power know no bounds as they infuse the light directly into our veins.

dh

I do indeed have the "balls" to use the same alias, afterall, it's MY alias. Any place, any time. Bring it on.

I called you a wuss jokingly by the way, if you didn't catch that. I've not been trying to "knock you down". I've been playing mind games with simple language. I could use much more complex parts of my vocabulary, but I'm on a forum, I don't bother.
Desyphur is offline   Reply With Quote