View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 05:21 AM   #16
VinnytheBoss
Boss 4 all da rite reasons

Class/Position: O scout/med D sol/demo
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: Founder of the Goodfellas.
Posts Rated Helpful 6 Times
I get it OJ, I guess after that joke "wow nice det...hahahahaha" you took it so personal that you had to threaten me by saying "im gonna come see you in jersey" and then followed up with this post.

Listen I get it. Some stuff that you say is sort of true. But hadez nailed it, this game is about being competitive, we organize competitive pickups because we all have agreed that playing pubs isnt exactly the 'right' way of playing this game.

OJ while I will fully admit I am a big time rager because I like my cookie cut games to be PERFECT. I am a perfectionist. It is probably my biggest flaw. However, you mistake alot of jokes that people say over the internet and get very sensitive about it dude. For instance, just the latest episode between me and you. Just in the begining of the round on tidalwave I specifically asked you to demo because I knew you were our best option and I even specifically pointed out that you were our best option and giving you praise. We were doing good the whole round holding them to 3 with like 5 minutes left. You missed a key det that TKed me but I said wow nice det with a slight chuckle. It was clearly a joke, you replied with "well he went out button so it wouldn't have mattered" (when he in fact went out main) (see back to me being a perfectionist) I had to reply with "na bro he went out main". You proceeded to flip on me dude and threaten me by telling me you were gonna come to jersey and that I am probably only 5'2. It was a joke bro... The point is if I was playing with Sabbath or any other of my good friends I would have said the same thing. I would have said "Wow nice det lolzlozl". They would have replied with something sarcastic back becuase thats the fun of it. You just blew it way out of proportion. Obviously after you threatened me and personally attacked my height with a false assumption that I am only 5'2 (lolz btw), clearly I would retaliate with some actual anger because I felt it was sad that you actually took it that far.

As competitive as I am, I am ALWAYS willing to teach a new player some tricks, strats, how to play a certain spot, where to build in a certain position. Especially when they are vocal about how new their tenure is. Truthfully, I thoroughly enjoy helping out a new player with something because it makes me feel good to feel useful. I am just a perfectionist dude, its my biggest flaw. I don't mean anything by it. It is in my blood. Ask Sabbath dude, he knows I can get a little rowdy, but its all becuase I just lust for wins and lust for perfection.

Everyone has their moments in FF where they vent out a little rage, myself is absolutely included (sry FDA) , some days I am just not in a good mood and I try and play FF to take away stress, but find myself compounding the problem when shit doesn't run smooth. you my friend are no exception

And no offense but a big reason why we clash is becuase I see you flexing that dick all day. If you can flex that dick all day then be prepared to take some heat when you aren't performing to that BIG FLEXED DICK that you always talk about.

I guess I miss the days of FF where the competition was alot steeper.
Although I still love the group of new players that have surfaced.