View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 01:44 AM   #1
raum
D&A Member
Beta Tester

Gametype: CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Arrow gaming laptop?

there are some gaming laptops ive seen on web.. i wonder if they are worth to buy as main computer

i am looking for a specific type atm
well, iam not big fan of maximum details in games. in fact, i play them on lowest settings possible most of the time, coz i only like to play multiplayer fps games (such as warsow, quakelive and ff) and all i seek is performance.

so i prolly wont be playing 'the most recent games' (especially not on their highest settings). but id like it to be my main pc (coz i wont have another) and its gonna need to run some average games like ff

btw im currently into 3d modelling/animating software blender and i am gonna need to run such programs

i have read that led screens have less delay (and i guess higher refreshrate) than lcd screens. i think playing fast paced games on lcd screen sucks hard. guess theyre stuck at 60hz. (my 10 year old flat monitor does better than that.)

im clearly no expert about this but i have no clue if i can find a suitable laptop with a 'better than lcd' screen(ideally something with no/least response time like CRTs).

need suggestions
yeah i am pretty noob at this

Last edited by raum; 11-01-2010 at 01:44 AM.
raum is offline   Reply With Quote