View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 07:39 PM   #56
truplaya

Posts Rated Helpful 12 Times
THE REAL DEAL OJ

HAHAHA i ended up mentioned once amidst all this judgement by spo0on of all fucks....

its not even true i dont even like stiffy.. i used to, but then i started to get to know him more and more and then..... well

Im pissed because I think i am the most clutch player in ff, when you need that last cap on destroy i fuckin get it out with 15 secs left and trimp hop that shit off the ramp with like .05 seconds left for the win.

On fucking mort , i conc out the FR and go top with like 20 seconds to go and fucking pull the win.... 2 diffrterent oocasions

I dont do shit the whole map / pickup but then at the end if shit can be done i am there to do it rite and plow butts and do i do it rite

Vinny was so impressed by my clutch skills one night that he told me he would suck my dick if i capped a flag with like 8 secs to go, im gonna be up in NY soon vin so get that hair and lips all gelled up 4 me bro.

Basically i dont do shit the whole game, but when it counts i cum alive and do shit and u know it...

OJ is in hibernation, he is currently getting his dick wet and working on his substance abuse issues hell be backj soon
truplaya is offline   Reply With Quote