Old 07-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #27
WiFiDi
Beta Tester

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: Capture the Flag is there any other
Posts Rated Helpful 26 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oaties View Post
I'm a pickup player, of course I mean AvD... Why would I want flag toss removed in CTF?

What's wrong with the flag indicator? How about having no element of surprise at all? Instead of thinking "Oh, where are they going to jump from", I now think "OH BOY HES COMING THROUGH THAT DOOR WITH THE FLAG TIME TO SPAM IT!"
first off since when do pickup players play avd maps.

firstly i think removing the speed reduction and adding the flag toss would be a good ideas maybe even making dustbowl a bit larger in some areas to incorporate the new levels speed could be completed in. however I think adding something else to the equation would add even more strategy and level of interaction. on both maps like dustbowl and regular ctf maps.

here what i think should be added the ability to block the flag so i can throw the flag but the flag doesn't go thru player models rather gets stopped by them this adding a whole new element of ctf/avd and the flag tossing strategy. this way defenses aren't helpless when flags are thrown and have a way to prevent them from getting a throw off or stopping it from going full distance.
It's a happy massacre?! (yes, yes it is!)
To make most awesome thing in universe combine Bears and Nicholas Cage!
and remember kids, we didn't start the flame-war!

Last edited by WiFiDi; 08-03-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: removed the flag moving from explosions.
WiFiDi is offline   Reply With Quote