Thread: 2morforever
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 05:41 AM   #64
o_imbrifer

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Well, my computer threw me another curve ball. The lightning fried my motherboard and power supply.. got those replaced, but now the thing does a wonderful little ditty where I enter commands, it basically freezes for 10 minutes, then executes the commands. It's atrocious and prevents me from doing everything from checking my email to making maps to punching the clown. What a pain in the ass. I'm going to use my computerific knowhow to wipe the HD and try reinstalling windows and see if that works. If I need to replace the processor or HD, I'm going to flip my shit - between this and my car I'll never have enough green to travel around Africa next summer.

If it makes the interested parties feel any better, I am about .0003 inches away from finishing this map. Seriously. I'd say a good day of work and it'll be done done done, and I'll release a copy for HL2DM so people can screw around, as well as a copy for HL2CTF if y'all are good between now and then. So keep it real. Suggestions still welcome.
o_imbrifer is offline   Reply With Quote