Gets tickled by FF
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med Solly HW
Gametype: Any/CTF
Posts Rated Helpful 41 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
he has a point though.
I also believe the things bridget is saying are quite valid, you're saying a sniper has to be a sniper by defnition and he's saying that definition isn't as strict as you are demanding the sniper must be.

Many of the things proposed still contain those fundamental problems that you admit exists. I don't think the strict definition that you are forcing people to adhear to is going to fix the sniper as intended.

I think that, in essence, is what bridget is trying to get across. You're blindly refusing to accept his point and he's refusing to back down on a subject he feel's strongly about.

You're completely entitled to say "Yeah okay so my definition of sniper isn't to the dictionary but its THAT kind of sniper I would like to retain" to which I think bridget would atleast back down a little. But he has every right to contest the ideas that are being given. If no-one critiques them then what good are they?

Bridget is saying "you can't retain that kind of sniper, something's got to give" and I'm inclined to agree.
Done: ff_warpath
Forever Doing: ff_medieval (beta#99999999)

Last edited by Elmo; 01-21-2010 at 11:06 PM.
Elmo is offline   Reply With Quote