View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 10:28 AM   #102
Puff Boy
The Original Puff Daddy

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzui View Post
I feel the HW is pretty dam close to being just right...maybe just a tad give give the ability to do more damage at close range.
The NG needs the same amount of health and armor as other classes such as the spy. As far as the SG its all about placement and you have to have a little help, maybe just a small increment of push and damage but not much I dont feel.
Also what do peeps think about an SG that performs 4% to 6% better if the NG is within 20 feet of it and keeps it at full health and ammo? I think that would be a good incentive for the offy Ng to stay at home...just an idea
I like the HW in FF. I just wish the model made him fatter. It's hard to call him Fatty any more.

Great suggestions to balance the lowly Engi. If the Engi had the same health and armor as the spy and the Sentry Gun had some more Push/Damage that would help balance. You might even see some more Engineers.

I'd rather see the SG get better performance when at 100% health and have it's performace erode as it is damaged. The SG would only do 25% damage when it is at 25% health. That would certainly keep me near my gun.