View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 10:27 AM   #25
Bridget
Banned

Class/Position: Soldier
Gametype: AVD
Affiliations: TALOS
Posts Rated Helpful 5 Times
The development team should give their opinion. Why shouldn't they? What wrong does the development team do by voting? I believe their opinion should be trusted more than most votes, because they tend to vote based on reason instead of on feeling and bias. "I play Sniper, so of course he's not overpowered! Tur hur." The results without the development team are pretty much the same. Then we'll have to eliminate more people until it becomes a poll in the Sniper's favor, and then the poll will be said to be balanced and fair. OF COURSE.

Like I mentioned above, do you honestly think the Snipers would be complaining about the development team swaying the poll if the majority of the development team votes had been in favor of their class? Come on, of course not. It would be fine then. Every development team member could vote in favor of the Sniper right now, and I wouldn't whine about it. I would actually be more open to changing my view. The Snipers simply make excuses when it comes time to admit some of the truth. Who needs honesty? Until someone can give me a good reason why the devs shouldn't be allowed to vote; I'm not buying it.

Last edited by Bridget; 02-12-2010 at 10:34 AM.
Bridget is offline   Reply With Quote