Beta Tester

Class/Position: Scout, Soldier, Medic !
Gametype: CTF
Affiliations: =AS=
Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Send a message via MSN to Mase
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonoXideAtWork View Post
I LOVED IT! The concept was great, and I thought it worked very well!

For future videos, quick flythroughs of the maps would allow players who have never played FF or TFC to have a better understanding of the action. Another addition would be a hud icon to display that the player has the flag, or an audio clip informing the viewers that the player has the flag.

I loved the switch to 3rd person when the flag was picked up by the scout! The medic runs were just what I want to see, get the flag into a good position, and WRECK FUCKING FACE!

Great video. Please update us when you have released a version on youtube that you want to promote, I'll favorite/rate/subscribe. Thanks.
Indeed it would be interesting to have a quick flythrough of the diferent maps so new players can be introduced to the game and the unique action. The flag hud icon and the standard sound was beeing thought of but not yet implimented, in the next movie it will be taken in to account. Probably the 3rd person vieuw will be a great adition but its only posible to record it without markings in a demo captured in 3rd person vieuw.

Youtube is atm an issue becouse it does not support a video that has a length of + 10 minutes so that will be for the next release (or if you have or someone else has a way to fix this it would be great).

The next movie will be a combination of all the most played CTF FF maps played in pickups and wars. The classes Soldier, Demo (defence) and Medic, Scout (offence) will be used for the main actions.

Probably it will be finished next month or in 2 months (no exact date yet).

I also want to promote another great movie whish will be released soon, where all the aspects you mentioned above are implemented. It is the epic introduction movie of Ryu, im looking forward to it (The previeuws where awesome !)

Thx. for your interest, ill keep you informed of upcoming updates.

Greets
Mase is offline   Reply With Quote