View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 11:37 AM   #219
o_fresh

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
I like this thread, ill try make a decent post....

I started playing TFC a few months into its release i (5 years ago? ish) I was the typical 15yo noob, i played on publics and always tried to get the highest score, i made a few clans, some people like ICE_COOL who were in my clans are still in tfc, i think. My clans include [CORE] [TNP] =FP= [MP] and [LTD], i have been in [LTD] by far the longes of all clans.

Sadly when my mom/stepdad broke up i had to leave my pc behind and the internet, i made a new pc for my new house and i never had the internet, however i had LAN and TFC so for about 2 hours a night i played tfc by myself on lan, for about 6 months...just concing arround and then examining maps finding lag points and such, when my mom/sdad got back together and i move back into my old house i instantly had the internet back along with my TFC however i found concing constantly for those 6 months brilliant as it made me quite a good scout.

Today im 19, and i still play for [LTD] as a scout, possibly not as good as once i was however this is largley due to the fact my pc is now not that great, however im still having fun and enjoying myslef, i have made a few friends and its amazing to think ive been speaking to some people for 5 years now, watching people grow up, geting jobs and just getting older...
o_fresh is offline   Reply With Quote