View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 01:38 AM   #54
Scuzzy
D&A Member
Retired FF Staff

Posts Rated Helpful 2 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenghisTron
Ok, well, that's kind of like cardinal utility, and it's a terrible business decision. Of course if you owned your own business, it's entirely your decision, but if you're going to hire someone who is less productive because they're 'less of a distraction', you're the one losing out.
You're making a false assumtion that they guy who is less of a distraction would be more productive, on what facts are you basing that?

Quote:
Since we're dragging this thread entirely off-topic, and you didn't agree or disagree with my main point in the first post above where I defended Bridget, I'm assuming you agree?
You're defending Bridget on an argument he and I aren't in, I can't agree or disagree because you're statement doesn't apply to me, you said so yourself. Bridget and I were discussing the interview, you responded without quoting exactly about what we were talking about, so I assumed you were talking about the same page. You'll need to ask someone else about something other then the interview question.

Quote:
yes, appearance CAN be a good way to weed out bad workers ... Ok, I'm glad we could agree!
Me too.

Scuzzy