Thread: (Released) FF_Meltdown (ex-ff_rmpfort2)
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 11:07 PM   #11
elchupacabra

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by own3r
Very impressive art style, for blue an icy theme would be the Icing on the cake, maybe a glassier coming down between two mountains or something similar.
Perfect! I was just going to have lava both sides but I love this suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbrifer
Might I suggest that you break up the greenish/gray/brown concrete texture on the walls somehow. Using the ff textures, add some detail in, or a team color stripe, or something. Some rooms (like in shot 3) there are only a few places to see the team color of the room. Its a good texture, but its just way too...everywhere. Additionally, add some trim on the curvy edges on the front of each base.
I've improved the trim texture and added some trim along curved edges inside the base, I'm not sure where else to put trim on the fronts of the bases though. I'll see what I can do about varying the texture slightly and add some more team colours, see what anything fits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbrifer
As far as the ambient_generics go, you'll have to create a command in the lua file to tell the ambient_generic to play when the flag is capped.
That's the problem lol, I figured it would probably be done in lua but I am terrible at that sorta stuff and have no clue what it would be!.

Here are a couple of slightly updated screenies.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions guys
elchupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote