Old 10-20-2009, 07:05 AM   #168
Dr.Satan
Wiki Team
Fortress Forever Staff

Class/Position: Med / Solly
Gametype: PAYLOAD
Affiliations: DET-
Posts Rated Helpful 19 Times
cba to find it for you, but if you look thru this thread, I know that either myself, or porkchop or DarK_TaO did a script like that already.

Edit: sorry, I lied...it was not in this thread nor was it any of us. But there is a similar script on the wiki page for the sniper, however since that doesn't really do what you wanted here's an edited version for you:

You need to put this into your sniper.cfg:
Code:
//put this at the very TOP of your sniper.cfg (underneath "exec userconfig.cfg")
//this will keep you from getting stuck in attack mode if you get killed while charging or zooming
-attack
bind mouse1 +attack

// place this anywhere in your sniper.cfg EXCEPT before the above command
alias zooming "+attack2; wait; -attack2"
alias charge "zooming; wait; +attack; wait; bind mouse1 discharge"
alias discharge "-attack; wait; zooming; wait; bind mouse1 +attack"

bind alt "charge"
then, you will need to add this to your cleanup.cfg

Code:
-attack
bind mouse1 +attack
//this is only needed if you use alt for anything else with another class
unbind alt
if you don't have a cleanup.cfg, you will need to make one. There is a nice tutorial on the wiki page, cleanup.cfg(click). Be sure you follow all of the steps outlined in that wiki page, or this script will make you shoot continously until you are out of ammo if you change classes at the wrong time.

Edit2: just noticed you wanted alt to zoom and charge, so I changed the above. It should work, but it's not been tested at all so idk for sure. If it doesn't work lemme know and I'm sure i can get something going for you.
(Models) props_trainyard
Support FF:

Last edited by Dr.Satan; 10-20-2009 at 07:44 AM.
Dr.Satan is offline   Reply With Quote