View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 06:12 PM   #79
FDA_Approved
Beta Tester

Gametype: Capture the Flag
Posts Rated Helpful 293 Times
Neon was telling me different champions have been confirmed for different movement. He could be lying to me, knowing I'm to lazy to look it up myself.

I agree there's nothing wrong with the idea of champions. It's just that most of the skills for this sort of thing are super gimmicky and cheap. Look at over watch with built in wall hacks and aimbots. And then you watch the reveal trailer for newQ and it's already got wall hacks in it.

They also showed stuff like phase moves and teleporting, which I don't like. Just seems like gimmicky garbage, and there's no way they'll with some more mundane abilities. They're all likely to bullshit like that, because it's "cool", or something.

Oh and this game is almost guaranteed to have a strong emphasis on objective team modes. That's the trend they're trying to hop with the whole champion classes and what not. It's the popular thing, and they're really trying to modernize this game.

Duel stagnates the community, and the other DM modes aren't appealing to potential new players who view it as just senseless killing.

1 members found this post helpful.