View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 12:48 AM   #20
o_darken_hellspawn

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Lithium

I am glad you deleted it so here we go with the contents. Lithium, you are a noob that cant even scratch my ass in skillz. The End. That was it you putz.......nothing more nothing less. To all you scabies infected vermin that run the night. I have no need for you or do I care that you come up with quick come backs such as mispelled paragraphs with tons of dots. Interesting enough it has been done 10 times or more so you posting really doesnt have that umpth as the first ones. Keep on trying though with you dim witted cracks and your flaming. It doesnt bother me one iota. You all are mere weak gay transvestites whose favorite movie is "Grease: and you love to play the pull back game like Buffalo Bill in the Silence of the Lambs. I could care less how the flaming fairys of the land of tranquility view me or my posts. It is you who seeks attention trying to get that dinger of a picture in or that one liner comment that hurts myself so very much. I could care less who you are or what waste of space and air you take up in whatever location you live in. I do wonder myself on how being so worthless that you still have the audacity to live in the world I call home. No matter who you are or what you do it will always be the same lifeless shell of a human being looking back at you in the mirror. No matter what you do the hollow inside of a cheap chocolate will follow you wherever you go as will the stence of your self worth.

Bring on the spelling errors and the grammar checks. I hope that in some way it makes you whole again to post but once you hit submit you are still that little boy who has lost his puppy. You will never find him and the pain that rings Darken HellSpawn will never go away.

Best Wishes,

XOXOXOXOXO

DH

Last edited by o_darken_hellspawn; 11-06-2006 at 12:58 AM.
o_darken_hellspawn is offline   Reply With Quote