View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 04:39 PM   #115
o_binarylife

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
A friend of mine convinced me to get Half-Life, soon as I did I loved the game. Naturally I soon migrated to playing TFC, and though I was a hardcore n00b at it, I quickly gained some strength. My n00bish behavior is sortof why I try to help any newbies I see, primarily because the community isn't always the best ones to seek for help.

After playing for a while I was a generaly mediocre player, but I held my own. When Neo-TF came out I joined the forums, hung with that community for a while. Eventualy I volenteered to be a forum Moderator, and eventualy was asked to be an administrator of the Dev server. They gave me the NeoTF tag and so I went. I got much better at Neo-TF for some reason.... who knows. It carried over to regular TFC so what I figured is that I was playing against better people. The community that plays Neo-TF is filled with incredibly skilled players, most of them clan players so you have to step it up if you don't want to get blown away.

Computer died, I was out for 6 months. Rebuilt it, with a new graphics card and a spankin' new monitor, a few months ago. Back and roaring, I love the game and am happy to see FF continuing it's tradition.
o_binarylife is offline   Reply With Quote