View Single Post
Old 03-06-2005, 10:33 PM   #106
o_[muf]tay

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Ummm since georgie pointed me in this direction I thought I better say summat.

I started TFC prolly a few weeks/months maybe I dunno after georgie started (See above) late 99 early 2k I guess.

I used to chill on public till I got molested by barenakedlady and another....I just wanted to blow things up with big mirvs and stuff, but they made me wear a tag and made me run a voice comms system.

Never really looked back [MUF] was the only clan I really spent much time in (hence my nick - mainly cuz I put the wrong email addy down and never got the confirmation for Tay - Mods pls note ), had tons of fun in MUF made some great friends and still play with some of them today even though I'm an old git with a bad temper, yes, wrong side of 40....hence the old school siggy.

Played in lots of leagues in TFC we always had fun, which was the key to our game play, I can remember back to 400-1500ms pings on netgames and the sub 50ms UKTFCL days, did some admin stuff for UKTFCL and the euro leagues before I just ran outa time for it all.

Since I left TFC to follow in the dodgy footsteps of georgie to DAOC I've played maybe 3-4 games of TFC and thats it, prolly about 2 and a bit years ago, although I still love the game/mod (I say Game cuz I have to this day never played Half Life 1, I am however playing HL2

I got bored of DAOC after 2 years and started playing EQ2 recently and I am really enjoying the change of pace.

Really looking forward to seeing this puppy in action..

oh and the mandatory shout to all that know me....a la LS stylie, and lo to all I know...

PS I still cant type for crap after this many years...
o_[muf]tay is offline   Reply With Quote