View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 07:54 AM   #475
ekiM
Arrogance is Bliss

Posts Rated Helpful 1 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzzy
Your insistence that the statements must be direct references that say "I hate Christians" doesn't make a lot of sense ekiM nor is that reasoning consistent with what I have said. I've stated in the past here that it was your demeanor, your attitude, and your condescending posts all together that has brought many to these conclusions. The statements I've quoted are a part of that, which I gave you to try get you to understand from our point of view where the idea comes from.
The statements you've quoted may sometimes show contempt for individuals who happen to be Christian. They do not show contempt for Christians as a group. Frankly I don't believe that you know the difference.

Quote:
You're not interested in a Christians view of your statements, only what you want to believe they represent in a very limited centric view.
halo is a better Christian than you; a better writter than you; and a better thinker than you. He doesn't think I am contemptuous towards Christians. Why should that be, I wonder?

Quote:
You can refuse to accept other's beliefs, which is fine, but it doesn't make me a liar. It makes you appear thick headed and self righteous you can't comprehend that you come off like that, but that is neither here nor there.
You are an intellectual coward to pretend that you are being persecuted for your Christian beliefs when in fact you are being criticised for very personal faults.

Quote:
You have a very high opinion of yourself, and seem completely unable to accept the fact that you're not quite worshiped by others as you seem to think.
Because I criticise you?

Quote:
As you have said to me in the past, Good day to you.
Still waiting on any evidence that I'm contemptuous of Christians. Still waiting on you to admit that your first example was nothing of the sort - you've ignored all mention of it which is a tacit admission.

Last edited by ekiM; 09-12-2007 at 08:58 AM.
ekiM is offline   Reply With Quote