View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 09:23 AM   #15
InternalChi

Class/Position: Any
Gametype: 1v1 dm , capture the flag , fps shooter
Affiliations: Flawles$styles #styles irc east gamesnet or gamesurge. Who remembers?? Lol
Posts Rated Helpful 7 Times
I heard scotty2hottybwas good. Cough cough...then blink......blink beat me when I was a still new bish when I didn't be hope and I was all long range aim 20-15........I remember beating him some Yeats later on 56k... lol...DuM, I used to beat him all the time...then he got really good...like his shorty was aimbottish lol. U lose skill when u leave for years...I used to get mad trying to come back and get good again and I would be losing to people I used to trash...then I got it back...then went to jail again lol...I just did another 2-4 upstate......iglesia ladder...I'll signed up and never went to and match..I'll was too busy mulching with u guys or in the old LMS mulch server last man standing by sudiphed.... I'll tell u who gave me some trouble back when I was staying still newbish....Kod Shark....for a little while he gave me trouble then that was the end of that.
Anyway
...love u guys, we were all #1 in our primes every name here was top mulchers on the planet....email me at johnvillante@yahoo.com or use that to find me on facebook or u can try sophillyjohnny@facebook.com
InternalChi is offline   Reply With Quote