View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 06:38 PM   #181
o_fourstroke

Posts Rated Helpful 0 Times
Hi

I started to play TFC early year 2000. Only had a 56K modem back then but I loved it. Remember I found it so cool to be able to frag "real ppl" :P Played mostly for fun on UK servers but then [Dice]SoulReaver kicked my butt about 15 times in a row on cz2 I knew that it would take alot of pratice to become a good TFC player

Played a year and during that time I started to think about joining a clan. I knew I needed a better connection to be able to do my best so when people asked me to join I turned them down. In the beginning of 2001 my ADSL conection finally arrived and it was heaven!

I tried out for a clan called TFT (kinda big euro clan back then) but when they asked me to join I said no for some strange reason. I remember I had my eyes on a swedish clan called VSOP and in my dreams I saw myself playing with them :P It never was more then a dream because soon afterwards I got the best offer ever, to join MsA For some reason they kept bugging me allthough I didn´t think I was good enough to be in that clan (thx Crenshaw). Agreed to join IRC to "talk" and once there I was in and I didn´t mind at all. The only thing I really regret is that I should have joined a clan sooner. Playing TFC in a clan is so much more and I think everyone who have been or are in a clan would agree with me.

Been in MsA since mars 2001 and it´s been so much fun. TFC is still the best online game out there and to be able to play it along with all the nice people in MsA have been a privilege. Now I have stepped down to give room to others in our clan (yes they kick my butt...) but TFC still rocks and I´m back where it all started, playing for fun on UK servers
o_fourstroke is offline   Reply With Quote